I make pizza for my family once a week, it’s a family tradition! Last week, I baked this taco pizza, we ate the whole thing! Check it out.
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- 2 (8 oz) cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 (16 oz) can of refried beans.
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend.
- ½ cup of chopped tomatoes.
- ¼ cup of sliced black olives.
- 4 chopped green onions.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain it. According to package instructions, add the taco seasoning to the beef.
- Place unrolled crescent rolls into rectangles in a 11 ½ inch x 16 ½ inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- Press the dough on the bottom and ½ inch up sides to form the crust.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Microwave the beans for 1 minutes and spread over the crust. Add cooked beef mixture to the top and sprinkle with cheese then tomatoes, black olive and green onion.
- Bake for 3 to 6 more minutes and serve hot!