- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 16oz Cans of Bush’s Chili Beans (Use Gluten Free Chili Beans, if needed.)
- 1 14.5oz Can of Beef Broth
- 1 10oz Can of Rotel or Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Pureed Pumpkin (Canned Pumpkin)
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tsp Minced Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- Optional Toppings:
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown and drain ground beef in skillet, then add in the beef and all other ingredients to the slow cooker except for the optional toppings.
- This will be done after being cooked on low for 4 hours, but it does do fine being left in the slow cooker for up to 8 hours.
- Note: This chili is very mild, for more spice add additional chili powder and/or jalapeno peppers.
- Gluten Free Note: I use Bush’s Chili Beans but as always be sure to check the ingredients to be sure the chili beans you use do not contain gluten.