- 8 slices NatureRaised Farms® Uncured Thick Cut Bacon
- ⅓ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a jellyroll pan with foil. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and finely chopped pecans.
- Place an oven-safe rack that into the pan to keep the bacon out of the drippings. Spread the bacon pieces on the rack and cook for about 20 minutes or just starting to crisp around the edges. Remove from the oven and generously sprinkle each piece of bacon with the brown sugar mixture. Return the bacon to the oven and cook until crisp and the sugar has melted.