Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ⅔ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup buffalo sauce (see note below)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces discarding the core.
- Combine milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl. Place batter and cauliflower in a large Ziploc bag and toss until cauliflower is coated.
- Pour cauliflower into a large strainer letting any excess batter drip off. Sprinkle with Panko breadcrumbs and gently toss.
- Place on a foil lined pan and bake 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently toss with buffalo sauce. You want the cauliflower coated but not soaked.
- Place back on the pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Note: You can purchase store bought buffalo sauce or mix ⅓ cup melted butter with ⅔ cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot). Whisk until combined.