- 3large bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2cup white sugar
- 1egg, beaten
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup flour (you can use whole wheat for a change if you like)
- 1⁄2cup rolled oats (instant is fine)
- 1⁄3cup applesauce
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2cup chocolate chips
- Add sugar to mashed bananas and mix.
- Add beaten egg and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Mix in applesauce.
- Add chocolate chips and Stir.
- Spoon into medium size muffin tin (I use paper muffin cups so they won’t stick) and fill 3/4’s full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350.