- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a deep microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for a few more seconds until the chips have all melted. Stir to combine.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before spooning over ice cream or using as a coating on a frozen ice cream pop.
- Note: Using a higher proportion of coconut oil versus the chocolate will result in a thinner shell so feel free to adapt the recipe to your liking.