- 1 box puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed to room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a half baking sheet, place parchment paper to cover bottom.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry onto parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract together until well blended. Spread on top of pastry sheet leaving about ¼ inch gap from edges on each side.
- Cut second puff pastry sheet into 10 long strips. Weave strips leaving about a 1 inch gap square in between each strip crossing.
- Bake at 375 F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Once baking sheet is removed from oven, carefully lift parchment paper with the pastry on top and place on flat working surface.
- Place an unwrapped HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate onto each 1 inch square gap between woven puff pastry. Let cool.
TO MAKE FROSTING
- Combine powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract and salt in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Add more powdered sugar and/or milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry.
- Cut into whatever size squares you desire and serve.
source chef in training