- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 24 truffles
- ½ cup pomegranate or apple juice
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup quinoa
- 24 Biscoff cookies
- ¾ cup Biscoff spread
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a small pan, heat pomegranate or apple juice with water. When it comes to a boil, add quinoa, cover and simmer for 12 minutes. Leave the cover on and let sit for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooking and resting, place Biscoff cookies into a food processor and pulverize until a fine crumb. In a medium bowl, place one cup of the Biscoff crumbs and save the remainder for rolling the truffles in.
- To the cup of crumbs, add the Biscoff spread, chocolate chips and Rice Krispies. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once the quinoa has sat for 15 minutes, add the warm quinoa to the mixture in the bowl and stir in quickly to incorporate all ingredients.
- Using a medium scoop, scoop out 24 even balls.
- Lay the remaining ground cookie crumbs in a pie plate and line a small sheet tray with wax paper or parchment.
- Begin rolling each scoop into a round ball using your hands. Then roll into the cookie crumbs and set on the wax paper.
- Once all 24 are finished, place the tray in the refrigerator for an hour to set before serving.