- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter (softened or melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (cranberries, mango or your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and vanilla extract together, set aside.
- Melt butter on a stove top (or use softened butter). Add it to the bowl with egg and vanilla, mix until light and fluffy, adding maple syrup to the mixture.
- Add flour mixture from step 2 to the wet ingredients from step 4 and stir together with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in the cranberries and any other dried fruit of choice (mango in my case).
- Refrigerate the dough for ½ hour to make it less sticky and easier to work with.
- Take the dough out of the fridge. Place large tablespoons of refrigerated dough onto the cookie sheet, about two inches apart. Press down gently with a fork to flatten.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.