- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (18 oz) bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked white rice (day old or leftover cold rice is best)
- 3-4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Cook chicken covered in teriyaki sauce in a crock-pot on high heat for 3 hours. OR in oven at 375 F° for 35 minutes. Once cooked, slice into small pieces. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the peas/carrots mix, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and push the mixture off to one side. Pour eggs on the other side of skillet. Stir fry until scrambled.
- Now add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well. Stir in cooked chicken and cook until mixture is heated through. Serve and enjoy!