- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped onions (if you like )
- Green peas
- Boiled potatoes
- Boiled chicken shredded or chunked
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough (10 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.