- 1 cup chopped mild roasted Hatch chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted hot Hatch chiles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Tortilla chips for serving
- set oven to 375F
- Put all the ingredients — except the tortilla chips — into a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out so it is an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more of the chopped chilies across the surface.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it’s not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning, if you like.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips or bread for dipping.