- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 soft-taco size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, crumble and brown ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and water to skillet. Stir to combine and heat through.
- In a separate bowl, combine mushroom soup with the sour cream.
- Add a layer of 3 flour tortillas in the bottom of the prepared dish. Spread half of the soup/sour cream mixture over tortillas in an even layer.
- Spread a layer of half the ground beef mixture then top with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat all of these layers and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!